Monday, July 1, 2019

***** "Politics in the Pulpit?" *****

Here is a quote from the speaker in the following video, (who is Pastor Rodney Beaulieu): ----- "Some misguided people said that last week I endorsed (Donald) Trump. I DID NOT endorse Trump. I said that he would win and gave the evidence why. I was rebuked for saying that Trump would win. I was told I shouldn't have mentioned politics from the pulpit. This message, (in the following video), addresses that and more. ---  By the way, our church is not a (501-c) tax exempt church. WE opted out of that a long time ago. We pay taxes!!!"

So, without any further explanation, directly below is the link to this video, (with the speaker, who is Pastor Rodney Beaulieu). This video is titled: --- "11/20/16 --- Politics in the Pulpit?" :     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seuCgXo0mAo        


Steve --- ("End Times Watcher")          

No comments:

Post a Comment