Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"It's Up to You"

In the following **excellent** short Biblical commentary article, (which I have linked to below), John Lysaught tells us that Almighty God leaves the decision as to where each one of us will spend eternity ***up to us to choose!***

The choice is simple: --- Will you reject Jesus Christ and spend eternity in Hell and the Lake of Fire; OR, will you receive God's free gift of eternal salvation and repent of your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your very own personal Lord and Savior?

***** I repented of my sins and received Jesus Christ as my very own personal Lord and Savior more than 32 years ago, (back in the year 1982), and, I will tell you that He, (Jesus Christ), HAS changed my life, and, I have ***NEVER*** regretted my decision to trust Jesus Christ and His death upon the cross and Resurrection  from the dead **ALONE** for the full and total payment for ALL of my sins!! 

Indeed, as for me, in this evil and wicked mortal, fallen world in which we are presently living, ***it is such a joy and a relief for me to KNOW that ALL of my sins are forgiven, and that, when I die; (or, at the Rapture of the Church), I am going to go to Heaven to be with my precious and wonderful and loving Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for all eternity!!***

My dear, unsaved friend, the choice to reject or to receive Jesus Christ IS totally up to you; but, IF you die WITHOUT receiving Jesus Christ as your very own personal Lord and Savior, it will be eternally TOO LATE for you TO make that choice AFTER you die!!

CHOOSE WISELY MY FRIEND!! *****

Without any further explanation, directly below is the link to this article, which is titled: --- "It's Up To You" :

http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/lysaught54.html


Steve --- ("End Times Watcher") 

No comments:

Post a Comment