Saturday, January 4, 2014

"My Mighty Rock"

I have been a born-again, saved believer in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for more than 31 years now.

And, just like the author of the commentary article that I have linked to below talks about, I ***too*** have also found that Jesus Christ IS the ***SOLID AND SURE ROCK*** that I DO stand on AND can totally depend upon for ***everything*** that I need in my life here upon this sinful, fallen, mortal Earth on which we currently live.

Plus, because I also KNOW that my precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has forgiven ***all of my sins***, I also have the Holy Spirit assurance that one day, ***(maybe even TODAY!!!)***, that my precious, wonderful, gracious and loving Jesus is going to take me ***HOME*** to live with Him eternally in the glories of Heaven, forever!!

If you would like to read a bit more about my wonderful Lord Jesus Christ, then, please click on to the link directly below and read the commentary article by John Lysaught which is titled: --- "My Mighty Rock" :

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lysaught27.html


Steve --- ("End Times Watcher")
     

No comments:

Post a Comment