Monday, May 6, 2013

"Turn from Your Flesh"

In the following Biblical commentary article, (which I have linked to below), John Lysaught talks about the **utter and eternal importance** of turning from a life of rejecting Jesus Christ and living for sin and temporary worldly "pleasures" and, instead, turning TO Almighty God and receiving HIS gife of eternal life through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ **before it is eternally too late!!**

***Much of what John Lysaught talks about in this article about how that a saved relationship with Jesus Christ changed his life I can identify with, because, Jesus Christ worked much the same way *in my own life* to change me after I received Jesus Christ as my very own personal Lord and Savior more than 30 years ago!***

So, without further explanation, directly below is the link to this *excellent* Biblical commentary article by John Lysaught, which is titled, "Turn from Your Flesh" :

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lysaught8.html


Steve -- ("End Times Watcher")

No comments:

Post a Comment