Sunday, January 1, 2012

"This is **SO VERY TRUE** in the life of a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ!!"

I have found, from my personal day-to-day experience of living here upon this mortal, fallen Earth, that what is said in the following quote from a Biblical commentary that is posted on the Rapture Ready website is VERY TRUE in my own personal life in regards to my daily living for, and, my fellowship with, my precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

So, directly below, here now is that quote from that commentary:

"Here is what amazes me! Once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will no longer be misinformed or misguided. The Bible will be opened up to you by Jesus Christ and HE will translate for you, all that was confounding before. HE will open your eyes to see all that is happening in this world around you and HE will keep you safe and cared for. All the stuff that you worried for before, the cars and the Big house, the big bank account, keeping up with the Jones, will no longer matter. How liberating that is...to no longer care about all the stuff that never truly mattered to begin with and then...being able to fully trust the Lord for supplying all your needs. Notice here, that I said “Needs” not wants and desires and the reason is, it was the “Wants and Desires” of things, that got you into trouble to begin with. It says in Philippians 3:19And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” " 


Steve -- ("End Times Watcher")

No comments:

Post a Comment